northern english landscape. fields and dry stone walls northern english landscape. fields and dry stone walls

Complaints Procedure

What do to if you have a complaint

The Country Trust aims to provide the highest standard of services to its service users and beneficiaries. We welcome all comments from service users/members of the public. Complaints are useful in determining whether or not we are meeting our aims and objectives. Any comments received from service users/members of the public, allow us to review and improve our service(s) in the required areas. 



How to make a complaint


Write: The Country Trust, Moulsham Mill, Parkway, Chelmsford CM2 7PX.
Please include your name, address and contact telephone number in your email or letter so that we can get back in touch with you easily.

Complaints procedure

All complaints and compliments are recorded. These are incorporated into a monitoring report, to be completed by the administration team and made available to the Board as appropriate. 

  • If a complaint is received (either via phone, letter, fax or e-mail), it will be logged on a Complaints Summary Form or Standard Complaints Form.
  • A member of staff will be assigned to respond to the complaint.
  • The complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and responded to within 3 working weeks. If there are actions/tasks to carry out, we will advise the complainant of when these will be taking place.


What to do if you do not feel completely satisfied with our response.

Information about how to submit a complaint or raise a concern about The Country Trust, including what information you will need, can be found here.

Raise a concern to the Charity Commission


Fundraising Compliance: 

The County Trust is committed to the highest standards in fundraising practice. If your complaint is to do with fundraising and you feel that it has been unresolved by us then the Fundraising Regulator can investigate your complaint.

You must contact them within two months of receiving your response from us.

Contact can be made via the online complaints form.

If you have any difficulties completing the complaints form, you can contact the Fundraising Regulator by: